Important Membership Information
Bancroft District Fish and Game Protective Association Membership fees are:
- Family with OFAH Membership $190.00
- Single with OFAH Membership $170.00
- Junior Membership $45.00
Memberships are eligible for a $50 credit for 10 hours of Club approved volunteer activities.
- Our events calendar has current events that are planned for the upcoming year which would apply for the volunteer hours credit.
- Your current executive must sign off on your form for the hours to be applicable.
- It is the members responsibility to keep track of the volunteer hours via the tracking form that can be downloaded via the link below:
Benefits of Membership with the Bancroft District Fish and Game Protective Association includes OFAH Membership
- Savings of 24% on the purchase cost of an Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters Membership
- Ranges: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 outdoor pistol and rifle ranges
- Trap Range
- Archery and 3D Archery Range
- Newly Renovated Clubhouse with Wheel Chair Accessible Facilities.
Ontario Anglers and Hunters Membership Includes the Following:
- 10 issues Ontario Out of Doors Magazine
- TSC Stores 15% Discount plus Monthly Specials
- Marks Work Warehouse 10% Discount
- 3 Million in Liability Insurance
- Preferred Hotel Rates (Choice Hotels Canada)
- Broker Link
- For a complete list of benefits visit the following link: Benefits of Membership